Saturday, January 10, 2009

When You Believe... by Kelly K. Brown



What an INCREDIBLE WEEK!

I knew that 2009 would be the beginning of the realization of the HUGE changes I want in my life and the very MIRACLES I’ve been dreaming of, believing in and expecting...

I even knew that it would begin right away and from December 31st straight through to today, it has been one revelation after another, miracles big and small… people getting what they want (even in the face of adversity).

Some of those people are our very own BTS Gals--and I won’t spoil their stories should they be planning to blog about them this week. And yet, I cannot wait another moment to express to the universe in writing my gratitude, appreciation, and recognition of how everything all around me, AND through their miracles--- is flowing together… perfectly for the fruition of the dreams I have for me.

So what I will share with you is that my passion in life has most often been about helping, loving and caring for others. I was born with a crazy, wonderfully optimistic Pollyanna disposition and I do see the good in every thing there is, and when I can’t for ANY reason, I focus on it until I can. I’ve lived through many, many unbelievable (and often seeming tragic) life situations that most people have no idea of… and yet I’ve found a way through them and in hindsight BOTH to see the tremendous good that was always there for me from the beginning in every single moment.

This past year for me, has been one of extreme inner personal growth. By conscious choice I took an entire year off (for the most part) just to focus on me, my dreams, my goals and aspirations. I’ve spent extraordinary amounts of time just ‘being’. And with each new day a door has opened and a new enlightenment was revealed that moved me further on the path to my dreams.

This week has begun ripening the fruit of all the time, study and practice I’ve spent.

Fruit you ask? Yes, the fruit of Miracles! This week, both Liimu and Leslie experienced extreme miracles on different topics---and both were exactly what then WANTED and NEEDED at exactly the right time.

Know how they did it? It was 3 simple steps really. First, they were able to focus their thoughts on “What do I want? What am I desiring?, and then with some conversation and encouragement, they added Step 2… the belief step! They both in conversation and inner thought began believing that they could experience the miracle they want! And Third, they put themselves in a place of expectation by talking about and discussing other times they’d received a miracle… and listening to others share theirs. If there was any inner doubt of their worthiness or ability, it was put to rest right then and there and you know why?

A desire, plus belief with added expectation equals FAITH… and nothing can stop FAITH!!

So what does this have to do with you or me and my dreams? For me (obviously) this is the GREATEST gift of all! My time this year, my meditation, my focus has been centered completely on how I could help others learn and grow in ways that would help them achieve their miracles and the dreams they are desiring.

Beyond me, however, is the much bigger picture! What I know for sure is that there is a way for everyone to get the very desires of their heart and this week’s miracles with Liimu and Leslie were just a wonderful affirmation that everything is as it should be, in the moment and right on perfect track.

Desire plus Belief plus Expectation equals Faith… And Faith Always Brings the Miracle!

So… what are you waiting for?

The song below came to me in the middle of all these miraculous happenings this week and I could in my mind’s eye hear our very own Liimu belting out the lyrics every bit as wonderfully as Mariah and Whitney.

To that end: I dedicate this song to All The BTS Gals and anyone who believes or is out there just wishing they could, this song is sent with tears of love and encouragement, just for YOU…

Kelly

When You Believe!
Whitney Houston with Mariah Carey

Many nights we've prayed
With no proof anyone could hear
In our hearts a hope for a song
We barely understood

Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains long
Before we knew we could

There can be miracles, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe

In this time of fear
When prayers so often prove in vain
Hope seems like the summer birds
Too swiftly flown away

Yet now I'm standing here
My heart's so full I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words
I never thought I'd say

There can be miracles, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe

They don't know it's often when you ask
(Oh)
And it's easy to give in to your fears
(Oh...Ohhhh)
But when you're blinded by your pain
Can't see your way straight through the rain
Boy, am I still resilient voice
Says love is the relief
(Ohhh)

There can be miracles (Miracles)
When you believe (Lord, when you believe)
Though hope is frail (Though hope is frail)
It's hard to kill (Hard to kill, Ohhh)

Who knows what miracles, you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will
(somehow, somehow, somehow)
somehow you will
You will when you believe
You will when you
You will when you believe
Just believe...in your heart
Just believe
You will when you believeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment