Thursday, January 15, 2009

Are YOU Creating Castles? by Kelly K. Brown


I have an incredibly profound quote on a lovely card in my home directly under a beautiful picture of my daughter, Erica and her husband Alan the day they were married in October 2005 (see above!).

It’s as easy to create a castle as a button
--Esther Hicks

Sound strange? Incredible? Impossible?

It is, if you think it is!

It isn’t, if you know how to focus your thoughts and release your intentions into the universe---because when you do THAT, it IS as Easy to Create a Castle as a Button.

From the day she was born, Erica has acknowledged quite openly and quite insistently that she was born into the wrong family. Not wrong because she doesn’t love us or isn’t happy with her life (our family life). No, it is more about an inner feeling that she was meant to be a princess. That she is INDEED a real princess!

I have many fond memories from the earliest moments in her life when she would state she was sure she was a princess and didn’t understand why we didn’t live in a castle and why wasn’t I the Queen? “Mommy, I just don’t understand----I KNOW I’m a princess! Where's our castle? Where’s my throne? Why aren’t you the Queen? This is ALL wrong! I KNOW I'm a princess!"
Castle Otttis in St. Augustine, Florida

As a very young mother (I was only 19 by 2 weeks when Erica was born), you can imagine I had no clue what to tell her although I totally LOVED her idea that she was a princess which meant I should be the Queen!

Here’s the thing… Erica never lost sight of that dream and always visioned she’d be married in a beautiful castle one day. And despite a life altering long-term illness (my former husband's brain cancer diagnosis with six months to live) that arrived just TWO days before my 17 year job ended, costs of which dwindled our funds to zero, 3 brain surgeries and 4 years later, she was married in a beautiful castle of her dreams… and it cost us almost nothing!

She believed, she dreamed, she focused and the Castle came about through a 'chance' drive by... Ahhhhhhhhhhh... I so love how this Universe of Abundance works!

That is the power of vibrational alignment with your dreams… Literally, the Law of Attraction in action! Think of what you want, believe you deserve and can have it, create an absolute expectation and then watch the path of the Universe open to fulfill your dream exactly as you vision it.

Erica then dreamed of going to Germany on an incredible castle tour---and out of nowhere the money showed up and in September 2007 our family lived that dream as well and viewed the many castles of King Ludwig (including the world famous Neuschwanstein—in picture below).

Me in front of King Ludwig's Neuschwanstein Castle (I LOVE how that girl dreams!)

Guess what? Now Erica wants and visions touring all the world famous castles of France! In case you are wondering... I’m already packing my bags and notified our favorite tour guide that money would indeed be showing up for us to take that trip!

Create a Castle as Easy as a Button? With YOUR ability to focus ONLY on what you want, with unwavering belief and expectation… a feeling of FAITH enters the picture and when you can hold on to the certainty that faith provides… YOUR Castle is right around the corner! It has to be... It is LAW!

Now what do you REALLY want?
Dreaming night and day of YOUR success!
Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment