Wednesday, March 18, 2009

YOU ARE LOVED! By Kelly K. Brown


"The future belongs to those who believe in the REALITY of their dreams." --Kelly K. Brown

Today I experienced another one of my gratitude moments in life… watching how the universe steps up to help me, to guide me, to show me the way…

It never, ever fails and I’m always so touched; deeply to the core, I cry and laugh and feel joy and happiness and gratitude and love and excitement and inner peace ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

It is difficult to describe in words.

It feels as if my heart will actually BURST with the love and joy it contains… and I know nothing else like it. I’ve never known anything else like it.

Sometimes I get busy with other things and don’t ‘allow the feelings’ to flow through me… and then on days like today… I wonder why I would ever do anything else but make time for this love…

This Deep and Abiding, Eternal Inner Self Love!

A lot of people wonder what I do, how I live, how I can be so happy and joyful… and there are many, many answers… and all of them lead back to love and gratitude expressed through my internal appreciation in every moment for every thing and everyone that is around me.

Always feeling and experiencing the feelings ‘that I am so lucky’. Loving life unconditionally.

I’m on a path I didn’t create consciously… I think a part of me somewhere did create it and it is so perfect for me… so blessed, so harmonious and healing. So much healing transpires within me when I experience gratitude, joy and appreciation. The gratitude feelings actually heal old wounds, current worries, it eliminates any possibility of stress filled thought…ALL of these things disappear in the face of heartfelt gratitude and appreciation.

Trust is a key component… I finally lived through enough life experiences where I couldn’t possibly control or possibly create a literal solution for myself… When I had no choice but to trust in the universe and ‘all that is’, and then experience how it always, always, always works things out in ways I could never, ever foresee---for my highest well-being.

The way the universe creates for me is always good, miraculous, and truly unbelievable when looked at through any type of ‘conventional thought’ or wisdom.

Life has taught me the best thing to “be” is:

UNCONVENTIONAL in every aspect of life! No matter what happens…

TRUSTING! No matter how long it takes…

BELIEVING! No matter how steep the road, how long the path or how it looks or what ‘seems to be real’…

And then…

LIVING LIFE! Through faith and trust in the absolute Unconditional LOVE of the universe to bring me every single thing I must have to experience endless joy, happiness, peace and love.

When I moved into my new house a year ago, I filled it with plaques and rocks and pictures with the very words of the life I wished to experience.

I was CREATING my life to be filled with: Love, Peace, Joy, Harmony, Gratitude, Happiness, Prosperity, Fortune, Appreciation, and Kindness.

And every single day I experience some form of all of these from the moment I open my eyes to the last thing I remember when I fall to sleep.

Boundless, endless, limitless joy-filled LOVE---centered around gratitude and appreciation for all that life is and can be…

Today, I am literally compelled to share a glimpse of what a gratitude ‘euphoric’ day is like for me and how I experience it. I believe this is a life experience we were all meant to live… and my heart aches for YOU to have it---for YOU to experience it in your own way that is most joyous for YOU.

Sending love, radiating love, sharing love, helping others find the way to their own fountain of inner joy and self love… it is why I exist! It is all I care about… all I dream about… all I seem to want in life.

My heart is bursting with love for YOU! Deep inside, know and feel that out there somewhere (right here) there is a simple girl with a very simple name, Kelly Brown, who is sending YOU love with all the force of the Universe behind it.

Yes, this message is meant for YOU!

YOU ARE LOVED!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment