Friday, March 6, 2009

All You Need Is Love! by Kelly K. Brown

Me sending out LOVE... or is that cake icing on my fingers? LOL

One of the things my current journey compels me endlessly to do is to simply LOVE people…

Unconditional Love! No story, no expectation, no ‘shoulds’, no judgment, just allowing each person absolute freedom to be who they are, as they are. Taking the time to look at each person as the beautiful being they are… then radiating love all around them where they are, as they are, as they are behaving in the moment… just love! What they do, don’t do, act like, or don’t act like has no bearing on my unconditional love… that’s why it’s called ‘UNconditional Love!

This is not a religious directive or a ‘should’ that I’m making myself do… it is what I am literally compelled from the inside of my being to do. (I don’t think, well, I ‘should’ love them… because that is what I’m supposed to do… that’s not it at all! I just love people because they are wonderful beings who all want, need and would like to reflect the love they allow themselves to experience on the inside).

At this point, some people will throw up all the examples of people they simply CANNOT love, because that person did this or that or behaved in this way or that way; but the truth is… behavior is NOT the person. Their actions are NOT ‘them’ the person… all of their behavior is simply the reflection of their thoughts, perspective and programming playing out as actions and behaviors that we then might deem (ummmm… judge) as good or bad---based on OUR perspectives.

The gift of loving people unconditionally provides the unending JOY that flows through the giver because giving unconditional love allows FREEDOM to the person you give it to… which then allows FREEDOM in all areas of life for YOU.
There is also something magical that happens when we radiate love to others (whether they are near or far makes no difference), something actually does occur... Love is that powerful, unstoppable, and unending!

Today I send unconditional LOVE to everyone I’ve had the good fortune to meet.

If you are reading this, I am already sending unconditional love to YOU! Just as you are, where you are, expecting nothing from you… just sharing the joy of my unconditional love for you.
I love the Beatles 'All You Need is Love' song which came to me unexpectedly when I was pondering about love!
Enjoy!


Love, Love, Love. Love, Love, Love. Love, Love, Love.
There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn howto play the game.
It's easy.

Nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn howto be you in time.
It's easy.
All you need is love.
All you need is love.
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need.
All you need is love.
All you need is love.
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need.
Nothing you can know that isn't known.
Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
It's easy.
All you need is love.
All you need is love.
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need.
All you need is love. (All together, now!)
All you need is love. (Everybody!)
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need (love is all you need).
Yee-hai!
Oh yeah!
She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.
She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.

Yeah… I do LOVE YOU... "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!"

Always Sending Love!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment