Monday, March 23, 2009

The Right Place at the Right Time! By Kelly K. Brown

A young man working at Pike’s Fish Market in Seattle Washington… he had such an incredible aura about him, I had a friend take our picture…I was absolutely in the Right Place at the Right Time when I saw him that day--he touched my heart!

Friday night I went to see a movie and just ‘happened’ to sit by someone I know completely by accident. If you know me well, you are already smiling as you know I don’t believe in ‘random thoughts, accidents, or random occurrences’ of any kind.

In this case, it took me completely by surprise and as I sat with my daughter and son-in-law (who I went to the movies with) and also sat right next to the person I did not expect to see there, I began to wonder…

Hmmmmm… this is an odd occurrence”, and it was on my mind, “I wonder what this is about?", remembering in the moment, everything in life has meaning and purpose, how there are no ‘coincidences’ and now I find myself seated by this person for some unknown absolute universal reason… hmmmmmmm.

The movie previews began to play and at long last the feature movie started, and it wasn’t long at all before I KNEW exactly why I was there in that moment next to this exact person. As the movie began to unfold, over and over and over again it hit on a situational tragedy that my friend had just lived though in the past year.

Over and over the movie would say it in words AND in print all as part of the movie’s storyline, and I felt so much compassion for my friend. The movie wasn’t about the tragedy in particular, so none of us could have known about this before we arrived---I’m sure if my friend had known, they might not have gone to this movie---it was that in your face.

Now I can’t know for certain what my friend was feeling, and yet I was completely filled with compassion for the life circumstance they’d just lived through… so I began to immediately send love. As I watched the movie, I began to radiate love, healing, support, and endless compassion to my friend (who had no idea about this whatsoever). In fact, I’ve discovered most people are unaware of the true power of their thoughts in relation to the vibrational affect on others when we send out unconditional love— and I’m certain most all of you have certainly felt and experienced it at one time or another.

The vibrational energy of love is so evident… you may find you want to be around people who live in that vibrational pattern as often as you can. And the act of sending love has an enormously good affect on others---it’s a healing, calming, soothing and compassionate energy all rolled up into one and it’s effects are immeasurable! (Who can really say how far love can go?)

There was no doubt in my mind why I was sitting in this particular seat next to this friend. I was in the Right Place at the Right Time to send love, support and healing thoughts and energy for their benefit.

The very the next day, our neighborhood had a garage sale day and I went around to visit with all my neighbors more than to shop really… and once again I found myself over and over in the Right Place at the Right Time.

One neighbor was selling a lot of baby clothes and as it happens I know of a young woman who will be having a baby very soon and has little or no financial means to purchase the basic baby necessities---so I was able to pick up a bag full of newborn clothes at almost no cost to me… for HER benefit. Yayyyyyyy!

I met another neighbor who, in short conversation, shared she was very new to the law of attraction which I just happen to be quite knowledgable on and write about all the time (a mere coincidence?). I was able to give her my phone number and this blog site so she can contact me with questions or get additional information as she grows on her own Journey of Attraction.

Another garage-saler, not even from our neighborhood… something clicked in our conversation for her and she said she’d like to read some uplifting thoughts, etc.

The point I’m making is this: the universe always lines up the right people at the right time at the right moment who need a kind word from you, or maybe they have a kind word or book recommend or message for you.

The universe never, ever misses… EVER. Most people just aren’t aware and so when what they need is right in front of them, they aren’t being ‘present in the moment’, so they miss it. They are completely unaware that they are in the Right Place at the Right Time to either provide what another needs or receive exactly the item (thought or idea) they need.

Yesterday, I had yet another experience with this. As it happens, about a week ago I was making my bed and ‘noticed’ something under the bed… no other thought, just… ‘Oh, I see that under my bed’. Funny then, when I got up today and I’m needing something specific, my mind goes to the item under my bed---which in truth should NOT work for what I need at all---in any way at all. But the thought occurred, so I pulled it out… and voila, it was EXACTLY what I needed and it worked almost perfectly---and with a bit of adjustment it will be absolute perfection for me—even though it really shouldn’t work at all!

Or how about today? A doctor’s office that was on my mind all last week---truly on my mind to call them and I was just busy and didn’t get around to it… I called them today only to find out THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT ME LAST WEEK IN GREAT DETAIL! They told me today they knew I’d be calling soon because they thought of me rather out-of-the-blue… or was it out-of-the-blue? What if they were thinking of me because I was radiating out positive thoughts about my needing to see them soon? (I LOVE everyone at this particular office and always have such a great time there---so there is a lot of love and positive energy in my mind whenever I think of them!)

Are you beginning to understand how everything you ever want or need is already lining up at the Right Place, Right Time when you ask for what you want and believe it is on the way? What you look for and believe, you will clearly SEE in evidence and HEAR in hints that are placed all around for YOUR benefit---and often before you even know you need them. That’s how life is supposed to work for everyone… that’s how life can work FOR you!

Today, I challenge you to try to stay present in the moment as much as possible. Start believing in your mind and heart that there are no coincidences… the reason for the red light when you are in a hurry is important. That person who catches your attention in a random moment… is a message, a sign or a person you are to interact with on some level---or they are there to remind you of someone else you need to interact with.

We are always in the Right Place at the Right Time! We just have to stay ‘present in the moment’ to understand and then ask what the significance actually is and then let it come to us, let it literally ‘happen for us’.

One of my favorite items to use as a programming tool is the Easy Button from Staples… it is a constant reminder that life is/was meant to be EASY—in every situation, in every circumstance, every time… ALWAYS. "That Was Easy!"

When you can get really clear about that and believe it for yourself, life becomes so much easier for you. Stress goes away, worry doesn’t exist because you know EVERYTHING (the what or who you need) will show up right on cue to give you whatever you are asking for OR the joy will be yours as you show up to help another on their journey.

To your ever growing and evolving magical life!

Kelly

P.S. If you are reading this particular blog, ummmmmmmm… You are in the Right Place at the Right Time and this is absolutely meant for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment