Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hands of Love! By Kelly K. Brown

Who are you really? What is your work, your daily job? What do you do with you mind (thoughts) on a daily basis? How much of who you are, what you do and what you think is about YOU… or IS any of IT? Or is it about what people said you were, said you were capable of, said you could/should do, or say you ‘should’ think.

Are you, YOU… or are you thinking and behaving from someone ELSE’s programmed beliefs for you… ABOUT you?

Think about this carefully! What are you capable of, really? What can YOU really do in times like these? Do you worry? Can you create miracles--for yourself, for others?

Do you TRUST YOU? Do you trust YOUR MIND power? Do you trust YOUR THOUGHTS? Do you trust YOUR internal guidance---your own gut instincts?

Do you find that you are just doing what everyone else is doing? Are you thinking what everyone else is thinking? “Times are hard… better save my money, better think with scarcity, better get ready for the depression, better ‘hunker’ down for the imminent bad times, the new bad economy.”?

What do YOU WANT to think about in times like these? What thoughts make you feel good? What thoughts bring you joy? Are there any good and joyful thoughts in times like these?

What if you and your hands are capable of miracles?

What if you can do far above and exceeding what anyone else has ever done… EVER, but YOU don’t believe it for you? What happens to our world then?

What if you have an idea that solves many issues of the day for this economy, for an illness, for the environment? WHAT IF...?

By now you might be thinking… what’s this blog all about? Why is Kelly asking me SO MANY QUESTIONS? (it is a bit annoying isn’t it?)

What if I’m following my own path in life, using my own hands to OPEN YOUR MIND to the ENDLESS possibilities of the universe for YOU?

What if my gift in life is to help you become aware of the thoughts that aren’t serving you and highlight the path toward thoughts that will serve you?

WHAT IF… you’ve been thinking thoughts that don’t serve you? Thoughts like… “My ideas don’t count or matter really… they’re probably inconsequential, people won’t agree with me (like that should matter, eh?) I’ve never done anything super or great before…. I better just continue thinking like everyone else, work hard, worry all day about the economy, pay my bills and keep my nose to the grind… it’s what everyone does, it’s THE WAY… it’s the accepted WAY to live.”

WHAT if your HEART is every single day crying out for another existence? What if every night when you fall asleep you have that feeling once again that you are not living the life YOU were meant to live… What if you get up every day and spend 12-14 hours a day doing, thinking, driving to and from a job or something you don’t have passion for just so you can pay your bills?

Do you THINK that the other few waking hours left in your day will make up for it---will counteract all those negative feelings? Do you think 5 hours of happiness or doing things that are all designed to make you feel better will help when you spend 14 other hours a day unhappy? Do you think this ‘the way everyone else lives’ life will be worth it to you when you look back in whatever your old age will be for you?

I’ve asked myself all these questions… I’ve lived a majority of my life doing what everyone else was doing for all the wrong reasons, peer pressure, parents point of view, shoulds, fear, doubt, self disbelief, (you fill in the blank with why you do what you do that you don’t love and why it is you don’t get off the treadmill and start doing what you DO love) One of mine was that only men count… only men can… which meant as a woman, I couldn’t! Know what? Gender doesn’t matter, where you’re born doesn’t matter, what others think doesn’t matter…

LOVE matters! Loving yourself enough to choose your own passion, to believe in yourself no matter what, to believe that YOU are capable of a destiny of your very own choosing, your own passion, your own desires, your lifestyle, your magical amount of money, your experience of loving yourself and others. There is No right! No wrong! Just choices you can make when you love yourself enough and believe in yourself enough to CHOOSE what makes YOU happy.

I leave you with one of my favorite songs that helps me stay focused and centered, following my own path for me… highlighted words are my highlights for emphasis. Read the lyrics to yourself for you, about you… and then think about YOUR HANDS, YOUR DREAMS, YOUR DESTINY! What does living the life that could/would make you joyful and happy every single day look like? What is the purpose for your hands?

Hands by Jewel

If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be, we're all okay
And not to worry
'Cause worry is wasteful and useless
In times like these
I won't be made useless
Won't be idle with despair
I will gather myself around my faith
For light does the darkness most fear
My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken
Poverty stole your golden shoes
But it didn't steal your laughter
And heartache came to visit me
But I knew it wasn't ever after
We'll fight, not out of spite
For someone must stand up for what's right'
Cause where there's a man who has no voice
There ours shall go singing
My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken
In the end only kindness matters
In the end only kindness matters
I will get down on my knees, and I will pray
I will get down on my knees, and I will pray
I will get down on my knees, and I will pray
My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken
My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken
We are never broken
We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's heart
We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's heart
We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's eyes
We are God's hands

Sharing endless love, joy and peace through kindness is the path I create everyday for me. What path will you choose for YOU?
Kelly

2 comments: